See what your vehicle does in realtime, get OBD fault codes, vehicle performance, sensor data and much more!
Torque is really a vehicle / vehicle performance / diagnostics oral appliance scanner that utilizes an OBD II Bluetooth adapter for connecting for your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your personal dashboard using the icons / indicators you would like!
It may make use of the Gps navigation to supply tracker logs with OBD engine logging so that you can see that which you used to do at any time over time
Additionally, it may show and totally reset a DTC / CEL / fault code just like a scantool. Can help you fix your vehicle helping keep repairs lower!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/Hewlett packard & Torque
* Can see Transmission Temps (vehicle dependant)
* -60 speed timings – better than simply using common Gps navigation – observe how fast your vehicle is (or truck )
* CO2 pollutants readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your trip while using Track Recorder wordpress plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay – a black box for the vehicle/truck!
* Instantly send Gps navigation labeled tweets straight to twitter (for instance if you are planning on the journey)
* Massive fault code database for research of fault codes from different producers
* Theme support (select from different styles to alter the feel of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via stand out / openoffice readers
* Manages display / HUD way of evening time driving
* Compass (Gps navigation Based) that will not suffer magnetic interference
* Gps navigation Speedometer/Monitoring and realtime web upload capacity – see that which you used to do as well as your engine, in a time
* Turbo boost feature for automobiles that support MAP and MAF sensors (Volkswagen & Golf / Audi / Chair etc supported)
* Sensors and alerts (for instance in case your coolant temperature covers 120C although driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Vehicle pier support
* Graph data
* In a position to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for 3rd party applications, An easy Telnet interface for designers to speak to the adapter, as well as an OBD scanner.
* Creates tablet products such as the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Universe Tab and Nook
Creates any vehicle that utilizes the OBD 2 standard (most automobiles built after 2000, but could work with automobiles dating back to 1996) if uncertain seek advice from your manufacturer first or search for ‘OBD2′ on written on the large whitened label inside your engine bay
Creates automobiles produced by Ford, Volkswagen, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Chair, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and much more vehicle makes, European, US, China, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than the others
The application requires a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to operate. The adapter is small , connects to the diagnostics socket around the vehicle which provides your phone access. You’ll find a listing of plugs on.(Garmin EcoRoute HD plugs not supported)
If you purchase among the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth plugs from ebay / amazon . com, then make certain you’ve got a good returns policy using the seller
The best reliable OBD2 / OBD plugs would be the Scantool.internet adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Products, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 along with other plugs are supported – explore google on their behalf
More features added every release – you will find forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ – if you would like something added then tell me and I’ll consider adding it if it’s possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the quantity of sensors supported
*Please Be Aware- Any reviews of hanging or reboots after giving up the application is because of an insect in HTC products and Universe Tab,this is often triggered using the The planet pandora/Vlingo/Other BT applications. Crippling Pandoras new bluetooth configurations fixes the issue, but HTC/Samsung have to to produce fix.Please contact their support and ask for a fix,Thanks!